Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Should Have Been Asleep

Four hours ago! Check the time of this entry, I don't have to tell you! (Why do I always right this shit like I have an audience?! No one reads this shit, yet.) I have to be in Glendale by 10am today with a CD of my first song for my engagement this SUNDAY!! So we thought we we're doing Sinatra's Cheek to Cheek, but after some careful consideration I feel the pace of this version is too fast for a romantic first dance. So I've started looking into other versions, after which I began searching 'First Songs' and now I have a list of 12 songs to pick from. And I'm sleepy, but I'm up and I've completely gone off on several tangents because my iTunes is playing Sublime's - Don't Push. I find my head bobbing to their funky reggae beats... I love Sublime, I wish they had a love song. I would just use that just because they're Sublime. They relax me... anyways, time to get engaged. =)~

No comments: