Is making my eyes squnit with a mild burning sensation. I can smell the chemical coming off me. That damn jacuzzi was steaming.
So relaxed and still
my muscles ready to melt away.
Eyes wide shut in my dark desolate room
only the lcd's shine keeps my pupils aroused.
I recall these sensations after taking a heavy dose of Vicadin, followed by a six-pack of Guiness draught.
What could feel better? - And so I stepped up out of the chair in that Irvine Hookah Lounge, grabbed the mic, and Kareoked my way "Under the Bridge." with Anthony Keidis (sp?).
There was an inverse proportionality between the vertical diameter of my eyelids to the length of the smile on my face. (Take that you technically deficient creative writers!)
Today I've reconnected with my childhood passion: playing hockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment