Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Whites

Of my eyes are everything but the whites they're suppose to be.
My mind flourishes with passion and an imaginative pleasure infused by the cabernet grapes we know as savignon.
The Gotan Project's keys control the movement of my cranium and I an drunk thanks to Bacchus the God of Wine. Grape juice never tasted so good. Nevermind that, I love wine, It always tastes this good.

I've been a qwert keyboard user since my the 8th grade and I am typing what you read here with my eyes shut as they burn too firerce for an opening. Excuse any spelling mistakes. No sight, just noise. I would hardly call it nioce, though. The Gotan Project's melodies are beautiful, I love them so. Sometimses I think to myself if I'd rather be blind of deaf and more times than not I conclude I would rather be blind because the pleasure from the sounds of such sweet music bares so much more significance to me than does the sight of the San Fernando Valley and it's unappealintg citizens. If only you could hear what I hear right now. if only you could FEEL what I feel right now.

My father is 50 years of age today. God bless his soul. Please give him the ability to be full of joy. The man appears to miserable and stressed everyday. I know this is in part due to my drastic career changes, but I also know that even if all of his worries and complaints were addresses, fixed and taken care of, he'd still find something to be discontect about. "Life is short, Have fun," definitely not one of his philosophies.

His only contention would be to live in a village (gyough) like Sissian, in Armenia, where my great-grandfather Arshak, my Grandfather Gourgen, and my grandmother Hranoush, resided, and one of which currently resides. Of course his placement in this village would cause separation from his immediate family and this also would cause discontention.
And so,therefore I conclude my father would be permanently discontent for the rest of his life unliess by some miracle we would find away to bring his entire family in Armenia and his immediate family in the states together, once and for all.

A grandma, by the name of Raya, said that this is all not true. His life will change entirely when his grandkids come to his side. Well this does create some hope for me as I am scheduled to be engaged to the lovely Vardui in July.

This shall be a good remaining year for 2007. A settlement of my career, an official familial bond in my 5 year relationship, a new place of residence (out on my own again with the independence and freedom I once had), and a carefree mind, an relief from all the hustle, the PIECE OF MIND I once had. Te quiero, mi amor... Te quiero...

No comments: